Exclusive: PR Man Found Lying
Cigarette companies are offering customers metal tins featuring their logo to get around the plain packaging regulations. The tin could also be used to store their ashes when they die from cancer.
There have been 20 Hendary outbreaks in Queensland in the last 18 months. It can be caught by humans. Which explains the long faces.
Julian Assange will now almost certainly be extradited to Sweden to face charges that he had sex with one woman he didn’t wear condom, and with the other it leaked.
Retail sales slowed last month. The time to get to the front of the queue in a supermarket was the slowest it’s been for months, whilst in department stores it took an average of 47 minutes to find someone to serve you.
Cisco predicts 90 percent of Australians will be on the internet by 2016. The other 10 percent will be playing polies at Rooty Hill RSL.
Bob Carr has proposed helping Syrians escape their despotic regime, by building a tunnel, through a public private partnership, in Damascus’ eastern suburbs.
- The British PM’s media chief has been arresting for lying. Fearing it could set a precedent, thousands of people in the PR industry have changed their identities.
- Mitt Romney is to run as the Republican candidate in the next Presidential election. He has already rejected same-sex marriage, saying marriage should always be between a man and a woman. Or, if you’re a Mormon, several women.
- Mitt Romney plans to wipe out America’s debt by changing the country’s name to Amercia and saying it has nothing to do with him.
- Fairfax journalists have gone on strike. For the next couple of days management will just rerun stories about Abbott calling for an election and see if anyone notices.
- The NSW government announced that shooting wil be allowed in national parks, but there will be strict conditions. For example, shooting hikers aged under 45 will be banned completely.
Tags: Bob Carr·Julian Assange·Mitt Romney