Prince Philip’s Discharge – Underwear Ruined
- Prince Philip has been in hospital with a bladder infection but was discharged yesterday. A spokesperson said discharges are common at his age.
- Bob Katter’s party faces a damaging split. It apparently occurred at his temporoparietal junction.
- Tobacco companies say plain packaging will move cigarette sales underground. That means they’ll continue to sell well in Coober Pedy and at certain stations on the Cityrail network.
- Telstra has cut lots of call centre jobs claiming the phone bill was just too expensive.
- A seafood restaurant has been blocked by Stephen Conroy’s internet filter that stops people looking for online prawn.
- Sarah Murdoch’s new dance show has been axed because of Big Brother. There was actually a bigger audience inside the Big Brother house.
- US congressman Todd Akin has said pregnancy from rape is very rare because he’s never been asked to take a paternity test.
- Julian Assange has asked if Todd Akin can be called as a defence witness.
- In London a driver has been fined for driving in an Olympic lane and asked how he got it into the swimming pool in the first place.
- Olympic officials have agreed that the ban on performance enhancing drugs shouldn’t have applied to George Michael ahead of his closing ceremony performance.
- The Scottish government is concerned about the sale of cheap alcohol in supermarkets. They say the supermarkets close too early.
- Burma has abolished media censorship, by abolishing the media.
- American athletes have been told obesity doesn’t qualify them for the Paralympics.
- Scientists have confirmed images of Lord Lucan and Shergar in some shots from the surface of Mars.
- Prince Harry has said he got naked in Vegas just to see if anyone could publish the pictures without referring to crown jewels. So far, no.
Tags: Bob Katter·Julian Assange·Prince Harry·Prince Philip·Stephen Conroy·Todd Akin